¡ BELLA !

¡ BELLA !
My bigger dream...Is't my goal.

miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

Mis actividades diarias

Hello! My Name is, Deyanira am a law student, every day I wake up at 4:30am. I kiss my children and Bendigo.
Then I get up and go to the bathroom I take a shower, brush my teeth and wash my face.
at 4:50am. going to my room and get dressed, go out to the kitchen to prepare my baby's bottle and put it in the refrige.
Finally grabbed my books andleave my house at 5:20am. to catch the bus at 5:30am. and arrived at the college at 7:05 or 7:10am. classe begin at 7:00 so derrive a little late.
I leave school at 11:00am. and grabbed a bus at 11:30. I got home at 12:45pm. I change clothes to eat after my baby bath and give the botter to sleep and rest until 2:00pm. then clean the house and...
I get to do my homework outstanding college, until 5:00pm. I shower and the make dinner and help my daughter with homework, to 8:00pm. and 8:30pm. dinner, and the touch the dishes and at 9:00pm. to sleep. This is my routine monday through friday, on saturdays I spend all day washing clothes of my children, my Mon and mine. And on sunday I have to clean the front yard and when my sister comes to visit, then I have to cook again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario