¡ BELLA !

¡ BELLA !
My bigger dream...Is't my goal.

jueves, 10 de marzo de 2011

las partes de mi casa..!!


My house has three bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room and a garage.
In the main room, are my Mom and my daughter has two beds in an air conditioner, a fan, a TV that is placed on a wooden table, a window has two windows with a shade over each window, in the second fourth're my baby and I have inside a TV, DVD, closet, air conditioning, a computer is placed on a wooden computer table, chair, bed, has a window and Sibra this a curtain and the third room is my eldest son is in a TV, two beds, air conditioning, closet, books in a library, has a window and a curtain over it.
In the living room has two windows with curtains very nice, a sofa, two mini sofas, a table and a vase on the table, after these, is a dining table with six chairs and a tablecloth on the table and a bowl , is next to a refrigerator.
Then there's the kitchen that is, a kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, freezer, and a gavinetes.
Opposite the kitchen is the bathroom, is in a shower, a waterclock, a sink, a curtain and a mirror. And next door is the laundry has a washing machine into a shelf with all detergents, desinf of and cleaning supplies

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario